For Owners - Rent your property
Why work with us?
1. List your property in one click with more then 650 real estate agencies.
2. Work with experienced professionals in rentals.
3. Be sure that your property will be advertised in the best way.
4. Rent your property faster and with competitive price.
The way we work
1. First of all the Property Rental Agreement has to be signed between the property Owner and COSTASOL PROPERTIES Agency. We will need also some relevant information about the property and copies of your passport, DNI/NIE, Nota Simle, Title deed (Escritura Publica) and photos. In accordance with the Spanish law to rent your property you will need the special permission from Andalucia Government (Junta de Andalucia), that can be requested for you by our lawers (it costs 150 euro + VAT 21%).
2. If required, a professional inside and outside photos (free of charge) and 3D video shoot can be organised (from 100 euro + VAT 21%). We can arrange specialist styling and home staging to ensure the property is showcased in the best way.
3. Your property will be uploaded to the our system and all marketing materials will be instantly available to our network of affiliated real estate agents (more then 650 agencies). The property will be uploaded also to the most famous property search portals (TripAdvisor, Booking.com, Airbnb, etc.)
4. We can organize the full service of cleaning, check-in and check-out for your property and control all Tenant's payments (include the damage deposit).
5. With the tenant we'll sign our RENTAL CONTRACT with rather strict conditions that will secure your property and all your rental payments. During the check-in procedure the Tenant has to pay the damage deposit and to sign Inventory list of your property.
6. To organize the rentals of your property we would need 3 sets of the keys (1 - for the client, 1 - for the cleaning company, 1 - will be keeped in our office for the emergency purpose, for example, lost keys by the tenant, alarm activation, etc.). In accordance with the requirements of Spanish authorities the Owner has to supply their propery by the Complaints book, fire extinguisher and first aid kit.
7. The rent amount will be payed to the Owner during 2-3 working days after the client's check-out. Commission of our agency - 15% from agreed rental price + IVA (Spanish VAT 21%).