The procedure for buying property in Spain:
- Property search – much faster and easier if the customer determine the list of required criteria and preferences of the property.
- Viewing of the property – usually organized in the form of a tour to Spain, during which the customer can see a few relevant objects that will help him to determine the final choice. For your maximum comfort, our staff will help you to organize your trip, choose the options for accommodation during the visit, help with obtaining Visa, and the organization viewings the objects you are interested in.
- The conclusion of the preliminary contract and payment of the deposit – it's necessary to take off the object from the market and to reserve it. At the same time the customer require to proceed with negociation about the mortgage and prepare all necessary documents for the transaction (usually it takes from 2 weeks to 2 months). Our lawyers will verify all due diligence of the property and the presence of debts and encumbrances that require payment up to the date of signing the purchase contract. Also they will prepare full package of necessary documents.
- Obtaining of non-resident tax identification number – NIE. It is necessary to obtain NIE to open an account in Spanish bank for the subsequent acquisition of the property procedure.
- Opening of personal account in Spanish bank, which will be charged with all the fees associated with the procedure of purchase of the property and costs associated with its subsequent exploitation.
- Signing the Title Deed in the presence of Notary and representative of Seller with the simultaneous payment of all required taxes and fees. From that moment you become the owner of the property and can obtain multiple Schengen visa for property owners, and if the purchase worth more than 500,000 euros – a residence permit for investors (Golden Visa).
- Registration of the Title Deed in the Register. Registered contract is given to you (or sent to the bank in the case of buying real estate wth the mortgage) in 2-3 months after signing. Do not worry – our lawyers will help you to solve all of these questions!
Just contact us by the phone and we will organize the entire purchasing process as soon as possible and in full compliance with the requirements of Spanish legislation.
If you've already decided and know what you want to buy, you can make a list of all your wishes and just call us on the phone: +34 639 500 976.
Our managers will write down all your requirements and preferences, they will ask you some additional questions to refine the search criteria and in 1-2 hours you will receive an email with selection of properties with descriptions and photographs that you would like.
They also advise you on all questions you may have related to the purchase or lease of real estate in Spain.